Mass & Confessional Schedule
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Days Vigil 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Days 9:00 a.m. | 7:00 p.m.
- Confessions Saturday from 3:45 – 4:30 p.m.
- Mother’s Day Flower Sale
- Legion of Mary Picnic
- Baked Goods Needed!
- Planting Day
- World Youth Day Stateside
- St. Philip’s Parish Festival
- Food Collection
- St. Philip’s Festival Raffle Returns & Festival Volunteer Sign Up
- St. Philip’s Women’s Auxiliary End of the Year Banquet
Parish Mission Statement
Jesus Christ said to St. Philip the Apostle, "Come follow Me." As members of the parish community of St. Philip's, we seek to live as disciples of the Lord by living our faith through service to others. Based on a strong faith, a guided hope and a well rooted love, we encourage all to walk that journey with Christ with humility and courage.