Mass & Confessional Schedule
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Days Vigil 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Days 9:00 a.m. | 7:00 p.m.
- Confessions Saturday from 3:45 – 4:30 p.m.
- 2016 Diocesan Women’s Conference
- You Can Help Your Marriage
- Cross Catholic Outreach Priest
- Millersville University Catholic Campus Ministry
- Theology On Tap Year of Mercy Pilgrimage
- EWTN Offers Extensive Coverage of World Youth Day 2016!
- World Youth Day Stateside – Canceled
- Save the Date!
- New Sunday TV Mass for the Homebound
- St. Philip’s ~ The Tithing Parish
Parish Mission Statement
Jesus Christ said to St. Philip the Apostle, "Come follow Me." As members of the parish community of St. Philip's, we seek to live as disciples of the Lord by living our faith through service to others. Based on a strong faith, a guided hope and a well rooted love, we encourage all to walk that journey with Christ with humility and courage.