Mass & Confessional Schedule
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Days Vigil 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Days 9:00 a.m. | 7:00 p.m.
- Confessions Saturday from 3:45 – 4:30 p.m.
- UPDATE! Children’s Christmas Pageant Practice
- New Year’s Eve Lock-in 2013
- Advent Fun Day
- Our Little Saints and Angels
- Thanksgiving Meal Preparation-2013
- Youth Ministry Baltimore Basilica Trip
- Youth Ministry Service Opportunities
- Information on the 2014 Catholic Heart Workcamp
Parish Mission Statement
Jesus Christ said to St. Philip the Apostle, "Come follow Me." As members of the parish community of St. Philip's, we seek to live as disciples of the Lord by living our faith through service to others. Based on a strong faith, a guided hope and a well rooted love, we encourage all to walk that journey with Christ with humility and courage.