Mass & Confessional Schedule
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Days Vigil 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Days 9:00 a.m. | 7:00 p.m.
- Confessions Saturday from 3:45 – 4:30 p.m.
- HERSHEY PARK TICKETS ON SALE NOW
- Religious Education Schedule 2014-2015
- Confirmation 2015 News
- First Holy Communion
Parish Mission Statement
Jesus Christ said to St. Philip the Apostle, "Come follow Me." As members of the parish community of St. Philip's, we seek to live as disciples of the Lord by living our faith through service to others. Based on a strong faith, a guided hope and a well rooted love, we encourage all to walk that journey with Christ with humility and courage.