Mass & Confessional Schedule
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Days Vigil 5:00 p.m.
- Holy Days 9:00 a.m. | 7:00 p.m.
- Confessions Saturday from 3:45 – 4:30 p.m.
- Consoling the Heart of Jesus
- Marriage Annulments
- Catechist Meeting
- Parish Picnic/Pig Roast Update!!
- Join Us For Game Night!!
- Cub Scout Pack 268 is Looking for Adult Volunteers
- Lenten Appeal Update
- Religious Education Update
- 2016 Diocesan Women’s Conference
Parish Mission Statement
Jesus Christ said to St. Philip the Apostle, "Come follow Me." As members of the parish community of St. Philip's, we seek to live as disciples of the Lord by living our faith through service to others. Based on a strong faith, a guided hope and a well rooted love, we encourage all to walk that journey with Christ with humility and courage.