Mass & Confessional Schedule
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30 a.m. | 9:30 a.m. | 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Days Vigil 5:00 p.m.
- Holy Days 9:00 a.m. | 7:00 p.m.
- Confessions Saturday from 3:45 – 4:30 p.m.
- Bible Study “The Second Greatest Story Ever Told”
- Free Magician/ Illusionist Event
- Guys & Dolls
- Lent Retreat
- March for Life Rally in Washington, D.C.
- Free Movie Night at St. Philip’s Church
- Mercy Committee Head Needed
- First Penance Retreat Day, January 6th
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Stewardship Prayer
Parish Mission Statement Jesus Christ said to St. Philip the Apostle, "Come follow Me." As members of the parish community of St. Philip's, we seek to live as disciples of the Lord by living our faith through service to others. Based on a strong faith, a guided hope and a well rooted love, we encourage all to walk that journey with Christ with humility and courage.